As we all know, an internet connection is required to access web pages. But what if you want to view or edit its contents offline? Well, plenty of online tools convert web pages to PDFs. We have handpicked some of the best online webpage for PDF converters to help you out. So without further delay, let’s check them out one by one.
Five Best Online Webpage to PDF Converters
Out of all available tools, here are the top five online web pages for PDF converters.
Check out each of them, and then pick what works best.
If you want a free online tool to convert web pages into PDFs, our first pick is FreeConvert, and the reason is simple. You can upload HTML files or webpage URLs to convert them into PDF format. The converted PDF files follow the exact format of the webpage, be it background images or CSS styles.
- Allows you to adjust the page size before converting
- Let you convert the PDF into Landscape or portrait
- Ability to add margins
- Ideal for hiding unwanted cookies
- safe & secure conversion on every platform
- Supports conversion of files up to 1GB
- Minimalist interface
- Easy to use
- High-quality conversion without any losses
- Contains ads
- The free version is limited to 25 conversions per day
Do you prefer the drag-and-drop feature for webpage conversion? If yes, then Convertio is what lets you do that. You can paste HTML links or upload saved web pages to start conversion. Additionally, you can choose from 11 output formats for desirable conversion.
- The free version doesn’t have any limitations.
- Allows you to save the converted file directly on google drive or dropbox
- Supports multi-language OCR
- Along with the primary language, you can also choose an additional language
- It can convert multiple web pages without any intervals or delay
- Fast and safe conversion
- Additional language support
- No watermark
- Fewer conversion customizations
- Not comprehensive features
iLovePDF is another free-to-use online HTML converter that completes the work within minutes. Paste the webpage’s URL to start conversion. You can rely on IlovePDF for its unbeatable accuracy.
- Allows you to adjust the conversion’s screen size as per your device
- Several page-size presets are available
- You can choose from landscape and portrait mode
- Its one-long page feature converts multiple pages into a single significant page
- Ideal for adding a page margin
- You can remove ads and overlays for a precise conversion
- Multiple customizations presets
- Preview available
- No limitations in the free version
- Can’t upload saved webpages
- Slower conversions
With a poor internet connection, Wetopdf also delivers high-quality HTML conversions. Within a few seconds, it converts web pages into PDFs. Just drag and drop the web page file to start conversion. Moreover, you can adjust the output settings as per your requirement.
- The saved files are automatically deleted after one hour to enhance security.
- SSL encryption keeps your files safe and secure
- Before downloading the converted files, you can preview it
- Allows you to add a custom watermark
- You can password-protect the converted files
- Plenty of customizations are available
- Removes java script and unwanted links
- Supports all operating systems
- Fewer conversion formats
- Lacks OCR support
For our final pick, we have W2P. With its help, you can convert HTML files into PDFs within seconds. Its soothing and easy-to-use interface makes it even better. Additionally, it offers plenty of customizations to generate the best possible output.
- Allows you to adjust the conversion delay to increase the webpage loading time
- Along with the page orientation, you can also adjust the page size
- The custom page range feature enables you to convert specific pages
- Ideal for adding page margins
- Multiple customizations
- User-friendly interface
- Fast conversions
- No preview
- No advanced security features
So this ends our list of the top five online Webpage to PDF converters. All of the above-listed tools are safe and easy to use. If you are looking for a converter with the most customizations and highest security, Webtopdf must be on your list. For a user-friendly interface with fast and ad-free conversions, check out W2P. Also, comment below which tool you found the best.