Tube Chop is an excellent service that allows you to edit the videos on Youtube by keeping the part of the video which you want and delete the rest of it. In this post. We will share how to
How to Cut and send a specific part of a YouTube video
- Once you are on the Tube Chop page, use the ‘search box’ there to search the videos on Youtube.
- Once you get the video you want, load it in the browser, by clicking on the ‘chop it’ button.
- Now here the video starts playing, exactly like on Youtube.
Now you can Cut a specific part of a YouTube video
- You can do it either by entering the Time Stamps in the ‘Start’ and ‘End’ fields.
- Or you can use the black bars at each end of the seek-bar. Move these bars and select the part you want to keep in the video.
Once done, hit the ‘Chop it’ button, and relax for a while. You can add a comment so that others can easily understand what you want to show or emphasize. Once the specific part of the YouTube video is cut, you will get the ‘Embed Code’ and the ‘Link.’ Now either add it on your site using the ‘Embed Code’ or send the ‘Link’ to access the video.
The idea is pretty good, showing just the part which you like, saves bandwidth, and is an easy way to express what you want. The only thing you need to enable is Flash for this tool to work. You can do it in your browser settings to enable it for a specific site or ask for permission. Once done, the tool will show a preview of the video, and let you select timestamp.