Looking for a tool which allows you to access any type of database ? Then DB Visualizer 6.0 is the best solution available which not only gives you freedom from accessing individual databases screen but enhanced features like table Data Editor multi threading support. I work on 2 to 3 databases like Oracle, Sql Server and sometimes on MySql for understanding WordPress. table structure and with this I am now able to manage all the databases at one go. At least this helps me out if I want to work on multi-database projects at home to learn something new.
Features of DB Visualizer 6.0
- Supports wide range of databases like DB2* (Win/Linux) ,Informix IDS* ,Mimer*
JavaDB/Derby* ,MySQL* ,Oracle* ,PostgreSQL* ,SQL Server* ,Sybase ASE* and many more.
- Windows Vista Compatible.
- Support for Java 1.6 and DB2 version 9.
- Allows Multiple column sorts and priting of selected rows.
- Table Data Navigator
Interested to know more ? Visit the Feature link for DB Visualizer 6.0 to know more. If you are convinced with the features download it else continue reading to know more.
System Requirement for DbVisualizer:-
- Supports Vista, windows, ubuntu, linux and mac.
- DbVisualizer requires a minimum of Java 1.5 and supports Java 1.6
- You don’t need a very high configuration but I would recommend a 256 MB minimum ram which is commonly found these days.
Interested in knowing more about databases. Check out my series on Database Bulls of Info storage on
- MySql and PostgreSql
- Ingres and Firebird
- Oracle and IBM DB2
Here are the images to gives you a better idea. Click on them to get an enlarger view. For more details you can visit the main site itself. So what is the database tool you are using ? Share with us in comments.
Thanks to Adglobetech to keep a track of this. Image Source : Minq.se