Apple iOS 4.3 is available for download as soon as you connect your device with iTunes and check for update. On of the major issues which I faced was battery was draining faster when you keep apps running in background and sometimes Wi-Fi failure to my device asking for password again.
The fixes made are :
- Fixed Battery Life issue.
- Graphics Glitch in 4th Generation iPod Touch ( AV digital Adapter connected with your HDTV )
- Image Flicker issue
- Authentication issues when connecting to enterprise services.
- Fix for Jailbreak Vulnerability of iOS 4.2.1 Mobile Safari
- Fix for iPad 2 Jailbreak Vulnerability
- Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recognizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2
Updated : One of the user has confirmed that “iPod Touch 4 is working without the graphics problems.” You can read more in detail at the Apple Forum.