Who doesn’t want to re-watch all of their memorable photos with friends and family? Well, Facebook Friends Wall is handy in this case. You can watch and download all your tagged pictures and videos in just a click. Facebook Friends Wall allows you to download your tagged photos But, downloading them one by one could be tedious and annoying. What if there was a way to download all your tagged pictures altogether? Sounds pretty generous. This article will cover it all.
How to Download Tagged Pictures From Facebook
Well, time for some bulk downloading. There are plenty of ways to download your tagged photos from the Facebook Friends Wall, but what’s the most convenient and quick way to do it? We have listed a few methods to help you out!
- Tagged Photo Exporter Extension
So, without further ado, let’s figure out how to use each tool.
1] Tagged Photo Exporter for Facebook
For secure and quick downloads, you can try the Tagged Photo Exporter for Facebook extension from the chrome web store for free. The extension allows you to download all your tagged photos in bulk.
Follow the steps below to download Tagged Photo Exporter for a Facebook extension on your device.
- Head to the Chrome Web Store and search for Tagged Photo Exporter for Facebook extension or open it directly.
- Click on the first search result and press on Add to Chrome.
- A pop-up will appear to add the extension; click on add.
- Tagged Photo Exporter for Facebook will now appear in the extension tab.
- Open Facebook and log in to your account.
- Go to your profile and click on the photos tab.
- Open your tagged photos album.
- Click on the extension tab and open Tagged Photo Exporter for Facebook.
- Click on Export
Were you still having trouble downloading the chrome extension? If you want to create a backup of your tagged pictures, the following method will help you.
If you want to create a backup of your tagged pictures from the Facebook Friends Wall or download them on your iOS device, then IFTTT is just for you.
Follow these steps to download Tagged Pictures from your Facebook Friends Wall using IFTTT:
- Go to IFTTT
- Click on Services and search for Save Photos you are Tagged in on Facebook to Dropbox or iOS photos album. Or Open it directly.
- Choose from Backup photos you’re tagged in on Facebook to an iOS Photos album or Save new photos you’re tagged into Dropbox.
- Log in to your Facebook account and allow access to IFTTT.
- Click on Connect, and you will be redirected to your Facebook photos.
- Login to your Dropbox account to proceed.
- Select your Dropbox/Folder path as your download destination.
- Click on Save. All your Tagged pictures will have been saved to your desired destination by now.
Note: There are many similar applets available on IFTTT, and you can use them.
The native downloading of tagged pictures from Facebook might feel tedious to many users. You will hopefully download your tagged images from the Facebook Friends Wall. You can toggle the Tagged Photo Exporter for Facebook from the extension tab after using it.
Apart from the website, you can also download IFTTT’s official app from AppStore and google play store to download your tagged pictures from Facebook Friends wall on your iPhone, iPad, or android device.
Did Facebook get rid of the tagged photos feature?
Facebook did that a couple of years ago, and there is no option to tag Facebook friends in the photos. That said, Facebook kept the already tagged images in place, which is why you can still see them in the My Photos section. You can also go to your Facebook account privacy section and choose to disable the Profile and Tagging settings.