Missing hard drive space or low disk pace point to the same problem; you got a big chunk of files and folders you don’t know about. While doing it with Windows is a bit of a tedious job, Space Sniffer does it well for you.
Find what is occupying your hard disk space in Windows.
This software takes up any partition of your hard disk and creates a visual map, and you would definitely enjoy the animation showing up. It’s more like real-time populating information file by file. The whole map is divided into blocks; the bigger the block area is the file or folder size.
- Multiple views for different media with zoomable elements
- Right-Click menu Support for folders and files
- Filter, tag files with colors to reduce clutter.
- Different views of the same media can show differently filtered elements.
- Possible to navigate while the scan is in progress
- Smart cached scanning engine, multiple views, single scan
- Reacts to file system events, always keeps in synch, warns you by blinking elements.
- Start SpaceSniffer through the command line.
- Integrate SpaceSniffer in the windows folder popup menu
- It is possible to print a report.
You can use to weekly or monthly to maintain your computer free of all junk data. This tool is similar to the Windows Directory Stats tool, which we had talked about earlier.