The N Series Nokia Phones which are Symbian OS based is capable of installing a software which allows you to post photographs to your Flickr Account. You just need to install a software or specifically a configuration file.
- Download the software from this link
- Upload it to your phone through Bluetooth . The file will turn up in your messaging inbox. Click the file to install it.
- Upload via Data Cable : Drag and drop the config file onto your device, and then go to the File Manager and install it by opening the config file.
- Now go to Gallery then Images and Videos
- Choose options and then Open Online Services
- You will see The Flickr Option created there.
However this Online Services feature is not available in N72 phone. For adding the Online Services option , you will need to download install the online sharing software from the N72 support site.