Did you know that online videos have a massive global audience reach of 92%? Impressive, right? That explains why YouTube is one of the most popular and loved video platforms for marketers, content creators, and users. With 2 billion+ active users, YouTube is a vital platform waiting to be captured for business or personal uses. In this post, we will share how to create a YouTube Channel.
How to Create a YouTube Channel?
Do you even think of creating a YouTube channel for yourself or your business? If the answer is yes, you have landed on the right planet. We will cover all the significant aspects that will help you create a YouTube channel and move further with it. We will cover topics like:
- How to Create a YouTube Channel?
- How to Make a YouTube Channel on a Phone?
- How to Make a Second YouTube Channel?
- How to Upload Videos to YouTube Channel?
- How to Delete a YouTube Channel on a Phone?
- How to Delete YouTube Channel on iPhone?
Without further adieu, let’s cover all of the above topics individually to help you become the next YouTube creator.
1] How to Create a YouTube Channel?
Wondering how to create a YouTube channel? Well, there are some easy steps to follow. Let’s take a look –
- Create a Google account. If you have already, skip this step and go to YouTube.com. Sign into the account.
- Go to the user icon.
- From the drop-down menu, click Create a channel.
- Enter the name and handle of the channel.
- Upload picture.
- Click on Create channel.
After this, you can customize the channel as per your choice. You need to click on Customize Channel in the top right-hand corner. It will redirect you to the YouTube Creator Studio, where you will find all the customization options available for the YouTube channel.
2] How to Make a YouTube Channel on a Phone?
Do you want to make a YouTube channel on your phone? Don’t worry! The steps are easy to follow; you only need a Google account.
Here are the steps –
- Go to the Youtube app on your phone. Tap on the profile icon.
- Select Sign in if you haven’t yet. Choose the Google account by which you want to create the channel. Enter the password.
- Tap the profile icon again. A drop-down menu will appear; you need to select Your Channel.
- From here, you need to Upload the picture and decide on the name and handle for your YouTube channel. Once you are done with it, tap on Create Channel button.
3] How to Make a Second YouTube Channel?
Are you thinking of creating a second YouTube channel? Creating another channel is a great idea if you want to share different content or cater to a different audience type.
Let’s take a look at the steps you must follow –
- Go to your YouTube account.
- Select the profile icon. A drop-down will appear; go to the Settings in the bottom.
- You will find a Create a New Channel link in the Your YouTube channel tab. Click on it.
- A new page will open, choose Channel Name and checkmark the agreement policy.
- Click on Create. Now, Google will verify your account. After verification is done, your second channel will be created.
4] How to Upload Videos to YouTube Channel?
Now that the YouTube channel is done, you can upload videos. Just follow the steps mentioned below, and you can easily upload videos.
- Open YouTube on any browser. Sign in if you haven’t already. Select the profile icon and choose Your Channel from the drop-down.
- Select the Home tab if it doesn’t open by default, and choose the Upload video option at the bottom.
- A new window will open once you click on Upload Video; click on Select Files from here. You can even drag and drop the video you want to upload.
- Add title, description, and thumbnail.
- If you have playlists created, you can choose the one you want the video to be in.
- Select Next to check out video elements and copyright checking.
- In the last section, you must choose the video to be made public, private, or unlisted.
- You can also schedule the video.
- Select Publish, and the video will be uploaded.
5] How to Delete a YouTube Channel on a Phone?
Do you want to delete your YouTube channel on your phone? For that, here are the steps you need to follow –
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select the Request Desktop site option.
- Once it loads, tap on the Profile Icon and choose Settings from the drop-down.
- In your Channel tab. you need to select View Advanced Settings.
- A new window will open; tap on Delete Channel.
- Enter Password.
- Click on Next.
- Select I want to delete my account option permanently.
6] How to Delete YouTube Channel on iPhone?
If you have an iPhone, you can delete your YouTube channel easily. Follow these steps to remove the content and channel from the iOS device.
Take a look at these steps –
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone. Tap on the profile icon.
- Choose the Manage your Google account option from the drop-down.
- Go to Data and Privacy tab. Scroll down and select Delete a service or your account.
- Choose to Delete a Google Service option.
- Enter your password.
- Tap on the trash icon beside YouTube. This will remove all data.
How to Close YouTube Channel on Web?
To close the YouTube channel using the browser, follow the instructions in “How to close the YouTube channel on your Phone.” The steps are almost the same.
Related: Best YouTube Chrome Extensions
How to See How Many Videos a YouTube Channel Has?
Search the YouTube channel whose videos you want to see and tap the channel image. Go to videos, and the channel’s list will appear. Do note that only videos which are made public will be visible. Any video which is selectively shared or unlisted will not be visible.
How to Stop Seeing a YouTube Channel?
To stop seeing a YouTube channel, Open YouTube. Find the video of the channel you want to stop seeing. Go to the three vertical dots option and choose the Don’t recommend channel option.