Being a camera-shy person, have you ever wanted to create videos where the content said is made by you, but you are not speaking it? Well, AI has a solution to that. With artificial intelligence continuing to evolve, generating a talking-head video purely using AI is possible. In this post, we will walk you through the steps you need to take to create a perfect video using AI.
How to Create and Publish a Video Entirely Using AI
Here is the list of tools used to create the video
- Clipchamp editor (web version)
- Reduct Video
1] ChatGPT – Writing the script
ChatGPT is an AI-powered tool that can be your companion for research and script writing. Here, we will be using it for the latter. Create a new chat on ChatGPT by clicking here or login in if you already have an account.
Start a new chat, and use the following prompt to generate a script.
Write a video script for a <video duration> minute head talking video on <video topic>
After that, press Enter.
The script of the video will be generated in a minute or two. You can edit the script to fit your requirements or request a new script by clicking the Regenerate Response button. You can also try different prompts and experiment with keywords to get results closer to your requirement.
2] Synthesia – Creating the video.
Synthesia is a popular tool used to create talking head videos. A broad audience from various countries has trusted it. Here, we will be using Synthesia to create our video.
- Head over to Synthesia and create your account.
- Choose a suitable avatar, language, and accent for your video.
- In the white box below the preview, paste the script we generated using ChatGPT.
- Customize the video as per your needs
- Click on Generate video and then download the video.
Related: Best AI Tools for Video Editing
Now that your video is ready, it is time to enhance it with background music and subtitles.
3] Pond 5 – Find the Right Background Music
Background music is an excellent way of introducing a melody to the ears to reduce the monotonousness of the speaking voice. Pond 5 is an excellent website that offers background music for your videos.
Background music lightens up the mood of the music. We must first choose apt background music to add to the video. To do so, follow these steps:
- Head over to pond5.com
- Click on the dropdown near the search bar and select Music Tracks
- Type in “background” in the search bar and hit Enter
- Please select your preferred one from the vast library of tracks
- Once you are sure, click the download icon, and save it on your PC or Mac.
4] Clipchamp- Add Background Music to the Video
- Go to Clipchamp editor (If you are a Windows user, you will find the Clipchamp editor pre-installed. On the other hand, Mac users will have to use the web version)
- Drag and Drop the downloaded audio and video into the frame.
- Drag both of them to the timeline individually.
- Select the audio and click on the Audio Option in the pane on the right.
- Decrease the volume according to the requirements. We suggest that the music be lowered to the volume where only the beats are visible.
- Click on Generate Video and save it on your computer.
Related: Best AI Tools for Audio Editing
5] Reduct Video – Adding Subtitles
Music has been added to the video. Now let us add subtitles. Follow these steps:
- Go to Reduct video, collect, and click on Create a video button.
- Add a relevant name and description, along with the language of your video, and click on Create.
- Click on Upload from Computer and browse to the file location where the file is stored. Sect the file and upload it.
- The transcription will begin automatically. In the video preview, select the CC option, and select Classic from the dropdown. This enables the captions for your video.
- Click on the Export Icon in the top-right portion of the central box. Click on Video(mp4) > Download.
From the beginning of time, humans have always preferred the visual mode of things rather than written ones. One of the first modes of communication was through symbols drawn using our limbs. Fast-forward to today, Artificial Intelligence has been prowling on the path that humankind has already taken. Today, we can create a video with AI! I hope this post has stirred you through the guides of video creation. Feel free to drop your suggestions below.