Creating a flash video with your own images and audio is something which I had been looking for a long time. Not only this I wanted to create flash video which I can gift it somebody or maybe make one for my own. Its possible and its totally free.
Ownskin which can be used to make your own customized Nokia themes now gives you power of creating flash videos by their technology called as TAPE for your phone or standalone.
After you create Flash Animated Skin and just transfer it to your phone and use its as cell phone screensaver or wallpaper (check your phone model under Devices), or you can also use it as a web photo album for your blog or social networking site like Friendster, MySpace, Facebook etc!
Steps to make Flash Animated Skin:
- Create an account at Ownskin and login.
- Now located Create menu in your account.
- Step 1: Upload and crop the pictures you want to use.
- Step2: Add color
- Step 3: Add Patterns
- Step 4: Ad styles
- Step 5: Add affects
- Step 6: Add frames
- step 7: Add music ( It takes a URL which will be downloaded and combined with the flash video)
Now you can save it with a name and tag. After this you can download the file and transfer to your phone using USB, Data cable. All your phone will require is SWF player.
Video Tutorial for making Flash Animated Skin:
Download Compliant Flash Player from Adobe
- If you don’t have flash player try looking in Google with this phrase “phone name support Flash Lite 1.1″. Replace phone name with your phone.
- For Flash Lite supporting Symbian S60 V3.0 go to Download S60 Compliant Flash Player from Adobe
- You need to install it on your phone with Nokia Phone manager software.
Here The Images which You can take a look if the video is slow