Creating a flash video with your own images and audio is something which I had been looking for a long time. Not only this I wanted to create a flash video which I can gift it somebody or maybe make one for my own. It’s possible and it’s totally free.
Ownskin which can be used to make your own customized Nokia themes now gives you the power of creating flash videos by their technology called TAPE for your phone or standalone.
After you create Flash Animated Skin and just transfer it to your phone and use it as a cell phone screensaver or wallpaper (check your phone model under Devices), or you can also use it as a web photo album for your blog or social networking site like Friendster, MySpace, Facebook, etc!
Steps to make Flash Animated Skin:
- Create an account at Ownskin and log in.
- Now located Create menu in your account.
- Step 1: Upload and crop the pictures you want to use.
- Step2: Add color
- Step 3: Add Patterns
- Step 4: Add styles
- Step 5: Add effects
- Step 6: Add frames
- step 7: Add music ( It takes a URL which will be downloaded and combined with the flash video)
Now you can save it with a name and tag. After this, you can download the file and transfer it to your phone using a USB, Data cable. All your phone will require is an SWF player.
Download Compliant Flash Player from Adobe
- If you don’t have a flash player try looking in Google with this phrase “phone name support Flash Lite 1.1″. Replace your phone name with your phone.
- For Flash Lite supporting Symbian, S60 V3.0 go to Download S60 Compliant Flash Player from Adobe
- You need to install it on your phone with Nokia Phone manager software.
Here are the Images which You can take a look at if the video is slow