Many a time I have heard people ( From my sister specially ) that Internet Explorer crashes every time she tries to launch it. Well it is difficult to find the exact reason but there are few ways to fix it.
- Try doing a system restore.
- Try removing IE from Add and Remove Programs.
- Try Fixing any DLL problems with cleaners like CCleaner.
- Press the panic Button, Run a repair mode by using Windows Bootable CD or DVD.
- Dont install any damn plugin which you are not sure of with IE. In case you have try to uninstall them one by one to find which one has an issue.
- And here is the recent one, try Fix IE Utility .
Fix IE utility tries fixing IE crashes by re-register around 89 dll & ocx files, which are required for the smooth running of Internet Explorer.