Disney+ is a streaming service that serves a wide variety of content, including movies and series from Disney, Star Wars, National Geographic, Pixar, Marvel, etc. For a limited time to the members with eligible unlimited plans with Verizon, Disnet+ offers its on-demand streaming service entirely free for 6-months. Here is how to get the Verizon Disney Plus or Disney Plus Verizon Offer?
Who is eligible for Verizon Disney Plus Offer?
You can get the 6-months disney+ promotional subscription offer only if:
- You have an eligible Unlimited Plan with Verizon.
- You enroll for a Disney+ subscription before the 30th of November 2021.
Few things to note:
- Business and Prepaid accounts are not eligible for the promotion.
- Suppose you have already opted for the 12th month disney+ promotional offer or a 6-month one. You can’t enroll again for a new one.
How to Get Verizon Disney Plus or Disney Plus Verizon Offer?
You can enroll for the promotional offer using two different methods—Using a Mobile App ad Using a Web Browser.
Using Mobile App
- Firstly, open My Verizon App and press on the More Tab.
- Then, select Add-ons & Apps.
- From the Entertainment Section, press on View All and then press the Learn More button from the Disney+ section.
- Check all the information and tap on the Get it now or Enroll button.
- Confirm your email address. Be sure that this is the email that you will have to use to open your Disney+ Subscription and App.
- Lastly, accept the Terms & Conditions by checking the box then tap on Confirm.
- Tap Go to Disney, and this will launch the Disney+ App or prompt you to download the app if you don’t have it on your device.
Using Web Browser
- Log into your Verizon account using any browser.
- Navigate to Account > Add-ons & apps > Add-ons & apps overview
- Locate the Entertainment section, then click Learn more in the ‘Disney+’ section.
- Select Disney+ or Disney Bundle offer, and add to your subscription.
Are ESPN+, Hulu, or Hulu Live included with Disney+?
Disney+ offer is only applicable to Disney+ and does not apply to ESPN+ or Hulu subscriptions.
Which Unlimited plans are eligible for the 6-month Disney+ subscription offer?
You can get a 6-month subscription to Disney+ if you have any of these plans:
- Get More Unlimited or Play More Unlimited (if you got the plan before 8/20/20), Do More Unlimited, Start Unlimited.
- Verizon Plan Unlimited,* Go Unlimited,* Beyond Unlimited,* Above Unlimited*
Can I change plans that include the Disney+ on us promotion?
If you do not want to be charged for Disney+, wait until your new plan is activated before enrolling. The charges for Disney+ will be prorated until your new plan kicks in, so enrolling in Disney+ before your new plan starts will incur prorated charges. Those charges will appear in the Add ons section of your bill.
How can I check to make sure I’m signed up for Disney+ with Verizon?
- On your mobile device, open the Disney+ app.
- You can access your profile by tapping the Profile icon (bottom right corner).
- Tap on Account.
- Verizon subscription is located under Subscription.
I already have Disney+. Can I still take advantage of this promotion?
In the case of an existing Disney+ subscription through Verizon – There can only be one Disney+ subscription per Verizon account (you have a separate bill for each Verizon account).
Disney+ subscribers who purchased their subscription through Disney:
- Subscriptions for more than one year or annually are paused and resumed when the Verizon Disney+ on us promotion is over.
For the existing subscription to be paused, you must sign up for Verizon Disney+ on us using the same email address you used to buy the existing subscription.
- Whether you have a monthly or annual subscription, your existing subscription will be canceled before the next billing date so that you can use the promotional Verizon Disney+ on our subscription.
How do I cancel my Disney+ subscription if I need to?
The Manage Disney+ page in My Verizon allows cancellation of Disney+ any time. Follow the suggested steps.
Using Mobile App:
- Select Add-ons & Apps from the More tab (lower-right) in the My Verizon app.
- Under the Disney+ section, tap Manage Add-on, then click on See All under ‘My Add-Ons & Apps.’
- Tap on Confirm after reviewing the message in ‘Disney+.’
- Once you have reviewed the changes, tap Remove.
Using Web Browser:
- Log in to My Verizon via your web browser.
- Navigation: Account > Add-ons & Apps > Overview of Add-ons & Apps (in the ‘Add-ons & Apps’ section).
- You will find the icon in the ‘Disney+’ section of the ‘My Add-ons & Apps’ section.
- Click Cancel subscription in the ‘Manage’ section.
- Click Remove Disney+ after reviewing the message.
What happens to my Disney+ subscription if I need to suspend my Verizon service?
You will resume your promotion when you restore your service if you suspend it.