Wi-Fi Music Sync is a new feature that comes along with BlackBerry OS 6 and Can be used via BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6.0. BlackBerry 6 OS is available now in BlackBerry Torch 9800, the new smart phone from BlackBerry which has both power of touch and keyboard.
Follow the steps below to configure Wi-Fi Music Sync in BlackBerry Torch 9800
- Get your music on desktop ready to be synced with phone.
- Now connect your BlackBerry Torch using USB cable.
- Click on Tools > Wi-Fi music Sync.Remember this option only comes when this feature is also available with the phone.
- Now this will launch the Wi-Fi Music sync setup wizard which will install the small client inside your BlackBerry Torch. This is required because when you ask for music to download, it will take care to get the music when you connect on Wi-Fi. Select the Wireless Sync on.
- One the phone reboots, Go to Music and synchronize.
Note : BlackBerry uses your iTunes or Windows Media Player to get the play list. Here is a complete tutorial to synchronize Blackberry Music and Windows Media Player.