Did you sign in to your Twitter account from someone else’s device and forget to sign out? Even if the device belongs to someone you trust, leaving your Twitter account open to anybody is not a good idea. The good part is that you can sign out of your Twitter account from all devices where it’s logged in to. This post will share how you can sign out of your Twitter account on all devices.
How to view the list of logged-in devices for Twitter?
Before we go ahead and choose to sign out, you can confirm if you signed into another twice and forgot to sign out. The feature is available on the Twitter settings page. Once you figure it out, you can either sign out from that device or all of them.
How to Sign Out Of Twitter Account On All Devices At Once?
When you want to sign out of your Twitter account on all devices at once, the method varies on different devices. As the interface differs per computer or smartphone, we will help you sign out from all of them.
- Signout Twitter Account on Web
- Signout Twitter Account from Android
- Signout Twitter Account from iPhone
Once you are done, it’s a good idea to change your Twitter account password and enable 2FA. It will ensure no one else can sign into your account from anywhere.
1] Signout Twitter Account on Web
Follow the steps given below to sign out of your Twitter account on all devices at once on your PC:
- Open Twitter in your browser and log in with your account credentials
- Select the More option from the left pane and go to Settings and Support > Settings & Privacy
- In it, click on the Apps and Sessions option.
- Navigate to Sessions and press the Log out all other sessions button
- Click on the Logout button from the Confirm dialog box that appears
Thus, your Twitter account is signed out of all the devices in which the account was logged in.
Also Read: Mass Delete Direct Messages from Twitter
2] Signout Twitter Account from Android
Follow the steps given below to sign out of your Twitter account on all devices at once on Android:
- Head over to the Twitter app and tap on your profile pic icon on the left to open the Menu
- Go to Settings and Support > Settings and Privacy > Security and account access
- Select Apps and Sessions > Sessions
- A list of login sessions would appear. Tap on Log out all other sessions link
- Select the Yes option to proceed with your action.
3] Signout Twitter Account from iPhone
The method for the iPhone might seem similar, but a bit of the submenu varies. Hence, learning about using the Log out of all devices feature on iOS becomes essential. Before following, do log in with your account in the mobile app.
Follow the steps given below to sign out of your Twitter account on all devices at once on iPhone:
- Open Twitter on your iPhone and go to Menu
- Select Settings and Privacy and click on Security and Account Access
- Navigate to Apps and Sessions and tap the Sessions option
- A list of login sessions would appear. Tap on Log out of all other sessions red-colored
- In the next pop-up, select Yes to confirm your action
If you were thinking of signing out of your Twitter account on all devices at once, you would have gotten your answer! You can use the feature on both apps and websites. The interface differs as per device optimization. Further, the submenus slightly differ whether it’s an iOS or Android smartphone. When you use it on a mobile app, ensure it is updated to the latest version. The feature is time-saving and rescues unfortunate situations.