After Facebook recently launched Question feature, receiving 3-4 emails every day from friends asking questions has become common. What becomes annoying is when you get email after email on a question asked by someone else.
Good thing is Facebook Notification Settings allows you to almost turn of question feature by choosing the notifications. I really wish there was one click torn off for each settings but right now you need to uncheck from what you do not need.
- Answers your question
- Follows your question
- Suggests a question for you to answer
- Recommends your answer
- Asks a question about you
- Edits your question or answer
- Comment on your answer
- Comment after you on an answer
- Answers a question you asked them to answer
You can find this In Account > Account Settings > Notifications > Questions.