When watching a video on Facebook, if you scroll enough, you will never be able to find the video again. Sometimes we like to hear the video and want to scroll through Facebook. In this case, you can use the “picture-in-picture” feature on Facebook to continue browsing while watching a video. The feature allows you to continue watching videos in a floating window on your screen while you browse other parts of Facebook.
How to Keep Using Facebook while Watching Videos on Facebook
The experience and controls will differ based on the device and the screen size. Here are the general steps to help you watch the video while browsing Facebook.
- Go to Facebook and start playing the video you want to watch.
- Hover over the video with your cursor, and some controls appear.
- Click on the “picture-in-picture” icon that appears in the video controls. This usually looks like a small box inside a larger one.
- The video will then shrink and can be moved to any corner of your screen, allowing you to browse other parts of Facebook while the video continues to play.
- Start playing the video you want to watch.
- Click on the “picture-in-picture” icon that appears in the video controls on top-right
- You can then scroll through your News Feed while the video continues to play.
- If you tap on the video, it will reveal the control, and else will collapse into a square window.
In conclusion, Facebook’s picture-in-picture feature, available on both desktop and mobile devices, allows users to multitask effectively, providing a seamless experience of consuming video content while browsing other platform areas. This feature ensures that users never miss out on engaging video content while continuing to interact with posts, updates, and notifications on their feeds.
How Do I Turn OFF Auto Play On Facebook?
To turn off autoplay on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app > Tap on the three-line menu.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings > Scroll down to Media and Contacts.
- Tap Autoplay and select the option Never Autoplay Videos.
On a computer:
- Go to Facebook > Click the down arrow at the top right
- Select Settings & Privacy, then Settings.
- Click Videos on the left and turn off Autoplay Videos.
Why Do My Videos Keep Stopping on Facebook?
If your Facebook videos stop, it might be because of slow internet, too much data in your browser, insufficient space on your device, or problems on Facebook’s side. Try clearing your browser, making space on your device, or watching videos of lower quality. If it’s still not working, you can ask Facebook for help.