Lenevo has announced two new smartphones today at MWC 2015, Barcelona. The most interesting of these two phone is Vibe Shot which looks like cross over between a point-shoot camera and a phone, at least from the rear. Built for people who love to take pictures, vibe is not only light, it holds a 16 MP rear camera with an infrared autofocus, 6 pieces modular lens (reminds me of Lumia 925), but with a FULL FRAME low light sensor. The later is a killer feature for smartphones.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe Shot
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 615 1.7GHz Octa Core
- Operating System: AndroidTM 5.0, Lollipop
- Display/Resolution: 5.0-inch FHD (1920×1080) IPS
- Color: Crimson, Pearl White and Graphite Grey
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal storage
- Sound: 1x speaker, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: 4G (LTE) 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)/ Wi-Fi / GPS
- Bluetooth: 4.1 LE
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with infrared autofocus feature and tricolor flash, OIS, pro-shooting mode, 16:9 BSI sensor; 8MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 2900mAh (Li-polymer, embedded)
- Weight: 145g (5.11 ounces)
- Dimensions: 142.0 X 70.0 X 7.3mm
- SIM Support : Dual Nano SIM
Specification of A7000
Putting a phone in every segment, A7000 is aimed as mid range phone which still comes with 720P IPS display, 5 inch screen, but is powered by Mediatek Processor clocked at 1.5 Ghz 8 core processor, 2 GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. Lenovo has tried to match hardware in a little weird way, but gets you best of most of the things.
Its a dual SIM phone with 4G LTE support, packed with 2900 mAh battery and runs on Android 5.0. When it comes to camera, it has 8 MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, and a fixed focus 5MP front camera.
The unique feature of the phone is that it is World’s first Android smartphone with Dolby Atmos® for richer listening quality and crisper dialogue in movies and videos
- Processor: MediaTek MT6752m 1.5GHz True8CoreTM
- Operating System: AndroidTM 5.0, Lollipop with VIBE UI
- Display/Resolution: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720) IPS display
- Color: Onyx Black and Pearl White
- Memory :2GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB internal storage
- Sound: 1x speaker, Dolby Atmos®, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity : 4G LTE; FDD Band 1, 3, 7, 20; TDD Band 40
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- Camera: 8MP auto-focus rear camera w/ LED flash; 5MP fixed-focus front camera.
- Battery :2900mAh (Li-polymer, replaceable)
- Talk time: Up to 39 hours (2G), 16 hours (3G), 4G voice not supported Standby time: Up to 11 days (2G/3G), 12 days (4G)
- Weight: 140g (4.94 ounces)
- Dimensions :152.6 x 76.2 x 7.99 mm (5.5 x 2.8 x 0.3 in.)
- SIM Support :Dual, Micro SIM
Price and Availability:
Vibe Shot will be available in retail from June starting at a price of $349, while A7000 model will be available right from March at price of 169 USD.