After the release of JailBreak iPhone 4.0 app which allows you to install 3rd party applications not approved by apple over iOS 4.0 and above, My3G now lets your FaceTime work over 3G connection making the application believe that it is running over Wi-Fi.
Moreover you can also watch YouTube Videos, Talk on Skype, Fring and other VOIP application using My3G. Here is the complete list of features :
- In-App popup request to enable/never ask for My3G to be enabled for that app
- In-App indicator when My3G changes the network from 3G to WiFi
- Ability to select which apps are My3G enabled and not.
- Default Apps – no configuration for the most popular apps!
- SBSettings Toggle! You can temporarily enable My3G for all apps or toggle back using your defined Apps list
- Dynamic enablement – Higher successs rate (near 100%) then 3G Unrestrictor (which does one off solutions for apps). My3G enables 3G indicators more dynamically.
This app comes at a price of 3.99$ which you will can get from here.
Related : How to make NetFlix work on iPhone 4