After using Moto E for three days with consecutive gameplay, I am totally disappointed with the device for performing really bad. How bad, well I have a review video for that, but here is what had been happening.
- Games like Asphalt 8 Airborne have touch issues which not only happens during the game play, but also when you are in process of selecting game track.
- The games hand, graphics crash and the phone has also restarted once
- During the gameplay, it heats up. Not very heavily, but it does a bit. This is a general issue with with Moto E
- There are constant frame skips, even though the graphics are decent thanks to the QHD sResolution
- Basic games like Subway Srufer also have touch issues.
Video: *** The Video is 9 minutes long, Thanks to the crashes.
Moto E 2nd generation is powered by 1.2 Ghz Snapdragon 200 Quad Core processor and Areno 302. It has 1 GB RAM and 8 Gb of internal storage. These specs have no reasons to fail honestly, but it does with Moto E.
Those who are wondering, if its a device fault, I am doubting it because one of my friend who also bought it along with me had the same issue. If this is a problem with the software, I hope Motorola gets a fixed rollout soon.