After using Moto E for three days with consecutive gameplay, I am severely disappointed with the device’s performance. How bad? I have a review video for that, but here is what happened.
- Games like Asphalt 8 Airborne have touch issues which not only happen during the gameplay but also when you are in the process of selecting a game track.
- The games hand, graphics crash, and the phone has also restarted once
- During the gameplay, it heats up. Not very heavily, but it does a bit. This is a general issue with Moto E
- There are constant frame skips, even though the graphics are decent thanks to the QHD resolution
- Basic games like Subway Surfer also have touch issues.
Moto E (2nd Gen) Gaming Review
Moto E 2nd generation is powered by a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 200 Quad Core processor and Adreno 302. It has 1 GB RAM and 8 Gb of internal storage. Honestly, these specs have no reasons to fail, but it does with Moto E.
Those who are wondering if it’s a device’s fault, I doubt it because one of my friends who also bought it along with me had the same issue. If this is a problem with the software, I hope Motorola gets a fixed rollout soon.