Wallpapers being one of the key attractions, it is likely that you would like to see a preview on how it looks on your desktop once you have applied or may be even before it. Below I have demoed how you can quickly run a sideshow once you have applied it. You can do that even without applying ( use this method to extract first ) but this will certainly be faster.
- Right Click on desktop. Select Personalize> Select Theme > Desktop Background.
- By default all the wallpapers inside should be selected, if now press control + A.
- Now right click on them and choose preview.
- This launches Windows Photo Previewer.
- Press F11 or the big button in lower middle and it will kick of the slideshow.
Video Demo ( Direct link to YouTube )