The iPhone has a feature where after you take a photo from its camera, you can long press an object in the picture and save that object solely without any other background objects from the picture. Do you not own an iPhone? Do not fret! You can avail of this cool feature through the Clipping Magic application available on your browser. It is not complicated like Photoshop, where you need expert knowledge to edit images. Anyone with basic computer knowledge can use the Clipping Magic tool. It helps to quickly remove the background of a picture and focus solely on the object you want without using Photoshop-like tools.
Essential Criteria to Remove Background Image
So, how to quickly remove image backgrounds with clipping magic? Before we move on to using the Clipping Magic tool, let us discuss what qualifies as a good image that can be used to remove the background easily:
Good-quality photo: Start by taking an excellent-quality photograph of an object. This way, you can achieve the best results when removing the image background. Also, make sure that the lighting is ideal. You can use photography props like a tripod, a good-quality camera, etc.
Remove Background Image without Photoshop with Clipping Magic
Clipping Magic is a free online tool that simplifies removing the backgrounds from photographs. This tool is straightforward to use, unlike other third-party apps. So, let us see how to use the Clipping Magic tool:
- Open the Clipping Magic tool.
- Once on the Clipping Magic tool page, you can drag and drop an image from your PC or upload the image you want to edit from its destination folder.
- Once you have uploaded the image, you will see two sections; Original + Marks and Preview. All your editing under Original + Marks image will be reflected under the Preview section.
- Once the image is uploaded, the tool will automatically remove the background part of the image and crop out the main object from the image.
- If you want to crop out any part of the focused object, you can use the crop option to crop them out.
- In the Original + Marks image, click on the Keep Tool (green button) option on top of it, and drag it around parts of the image where you want the background to be visible.
- After using the green brush to mark the areas where you want the background to be visible, you can use the Remove Tool (red button) option to remove any part of the background you marked with the green brush earlier.
- If you want to remove the green and red bush marks, you can use the Eraser option.
- You also have the option to choose a variety of background colors from the Background option at the bottom of the image.
- Click Download to save the image.
So, once you are done editing the image’s background according to your preferences, you can download and save the image on your PC. Note that, as you are using the free version of the Clipping Magic tool, there will be a Clipping Magic watermark at the center of the image you edited. Also, there will be limited features, and the number of images you can edit might also be limited.
So, I hope this article helped you to easily use the Clipping Magic tool to edit any unwanted background.