Here is my quick tip for selecting a complete folder for your Desktop Background.
- Select a folder where you have lots of images.
- Select any image and right click.
- Choose option Set as Background.
- Now Right click on Desktop > Personalize > Desktop Background.
- Now here you will see all the images already available and your folder already selected. Only thing is not all the images are selected to be used as Desktop Background.
- Click on Select All on top right.
- Save and Exit. This way you don’t have to go and browse folder to include them for Desktop Background.
- Below is a video demo on how to do this.
Video | Direct Link