In my last post I wrote about the disorders caused due spending long time in front of your computer, here I am trying to tell some simple stretching exercises which are helpful in avoiding these disorders, they are simple enough to be followed in your workplace as well. I have tried to show the schematic for each but couldn’t succeed much.
Exercise for Shoulders
First Set :
- Raise your shoulders up to your ears and hold their for 5 seconds
- Release to normal position.
- Repeat this for 4-5 times.
- Rotate your shoulders in forward direction slowly for five times.
- Do the above for 4-5 times.
- Follow the same for backward direction as well.
- Repeat again for 4-5 times.
Exercise for Arms
- Stretch your arms in front of you, with fingers interlaced and palm facing away from you.
- Hold this for few seconds.
- Repeat 5 times.
Exercise for relaxing your back
- Bend forward, on your chair with head relaxed, hold this for 3 seconds,
- Repeat five times.
Exercise for Eyes
- Blink your eyes.
- Do this for 30-40 seconds.
Exercise for Wrist
- Rotating the wrist in clockwise direction 10-15 times,
- Repeat the same in counterclockwise direction.
Exercise for relaxing neck
- Rotate your head in clockwise direction, hold at ends.
- Repeat this in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions, for around 10-15 times.
These exercises help a lot, apart from saving you from different disorders, they help in making you feel relaxed. Try them and let me know if you know any more such exercises.
PS: These idea of exercises we picked from one of the software which will can help you doing this which we will talk about in next post