Due to some explained reason my sound disappears and stops working on my dell laptop sometimes. I cant hear anything none of the audio device seems to be working. I tried playing the music but nothing, all I used to do was a restart. But today I found a simple solution which can make the sound working again in like 2 seconds ?.
Here are the steps :
- Type Services.msc in the run dialog box [ Win Key + R ]
- This will open all the services running in your computer.
- Look for Windows Audio Services.
- Select it and restart from the button that’s availble in top menu.
- Play a music or anything with sound and you will see it working again.
This is the best and easy way to re gain your sound without restarting. I am using Windows Vista but this should be same in Xp or any other windows machine.