As the downloading habit of people has increased, it had triggered alarms withing the ISP’s around the world. The reason is the increasing bandwidth, and then they had also started blocking as they know exactly what you are doing, which is more than enough for them to slow down your speed. However, if you want to download files shared by your family, photos and videos from your trips, and so on, you need it. Torrents offer the fastest way to download, especially when you need to cater to many.
Torrent Privacy: Download with Encryption and Dynamic IP
Torrent is probably the major tool which is used to download file, but there is no way you can escape as the ISP know
- Which IP is downloading how much
- Secondly, even your Ip is open to all torrent users, who might be enough for hackers to get in.
So what do you do? Practically you can do nothing, but I found one little service which allows you to download using torrent securely and hiding your IP. Torrent Privacy is the one I am talking about.
This service allows you to download using torrent using encryption, hiding your Ip and gives you dynamic Ip every time you connect and also gives you three option to connect to servers either in Europe, USA or Canada. Here is a small video which I found on their site telling how they work
Features of Torrent Privacy
- Configured torrent client included in their software using a secure tunnel
- Provides special proxy, so your IP is hidden all the time. Your Ip will change from time to time.
- Option to choose from proxies availble as Europe, USA and Canada.
- 128 Bit Encryption
- Web proxy with the list of ~300 torrent sites which you can visit and stay anonymous there.
Now you must be wondering if the service is free. Well, the answer is no put all they charge is $29 for three months, $89 for one year plan and more.
Why you should signup? Probably this is one of its kind service which works with torrent and makes you more secure. So if you are kind of person who uses torrents a lot, you should give it a try. Check out Torrent Privacy now