As the downloading habit of people have increased right from movies to music to e-books it had triggered alarms withing the ISP’s around the world. The reason is the increasing bandwidth and then they had also started blocking as they know exactly what you are doing which is more then enough for them to slow down your speed.
Torrent is probably the major tool which is used to download anything but there is no way you can escape as the ISP know
- Which IP is downloading how much
- Secondly even your Ip is open to all torrent users which might be enough for hackers to get in.
So what do you do? Practically you can do nothing but I found one little service which allows you to download using torrent securely and hiding your IP. Torrent Privacy is the one I am talking about.
This service allows you to download using torrent using encryption , hiding your Ip and gives you dynamic Ip everytime you connect and also gives you 3 option to connect to severs either in Europe. USA or Canada. Here is a small video which I found on their site telling how they work
- They have configured torrent client included in their software ( secure tunnel )
- They provide special proxy so your IP is hidden all the time. Your Ip will change from time to time.
- Option to choose from proxies availble as Europe, USA and Canada.
- 128 Bit Encryption
- They have even developed web proxy with the the list of ~300 torrent sites which you can visit and stay anonymous there.
Now you must be wondering if the service is free. Well answer is no put all they charge is 9.95$ per month which they are offering if you sign up till august else its just double. Apart from this if you want to test it before you optin finally you can take up week trial at only 2.95$.
Why you should signup ? Probably this is one of its kind service which works with torrent and makes you more secure. So if you are kind of person who uses torrents a lot you should give it a try. Check out Torrent Privacy now