Some of the keyboard shortcuts are not mentioned at all the places. We use the same old shortcut keys all the time. This post I will be listing out some “Uncommon” Keyboard shortcuts. Till now we talked about Microsoft Management Console Window Keyboard Shortcut and Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Keyboard Shortcut.
Remember one thing being a power user ( person who can work on keyboard fast through shortcut ) is a great thing but if you dont practice well you might be deleting something accidentally. So take care of these points : Understand, Practice, Try using slowly and then become a power user.
Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts
- NUM LOCK + Asterick Sign(*) : Display all the subfolders that are under the current folder.
- NUM LOCK + PLUS Sign(+) : Display the content under the selected folder.
- NUM LOCK + Minus Sign(-) : Collapse the current selection.
Accessibility Keyboard Shortcuts
- Left ALT + left SHIFT + PrintScreen: High Resolution on/off.
- Left ALT + left SHIFT + NUM LOCK: Switch Mouse keys on/off.
- CTRL + Windows Logo + F : Look for computers on network.
- CTRL + SHIFT + TAB : Move backward through the tabs
- ALT + ESC : Cycle through items in order they had been opened.
- SHIFT + F10 : Display shortcut menu for the selected item.
- CTRL + ESC : Display start menu.
- F10 Key : Activate Menu bar in active program.