Did you know that Facebook allows businesses to convert their profiles to pages? That is an excellent way to reach your target audience and beyond. Pages are public, which makes it easy for users to find you. This post will briefly discuss how you can use Facebook as a Page. In simple words, view and use your Facebook fan page as you see your profile.
What Does It Mean to Use Facebook as a Page?
A page owner can use Facebook Page like a user account. Any activity done when the Page is used is recorded into the Page account. If you are a brand and want to interact with the comments or post an image or video, the appearance of the brand name next to all activities adds more trust.
When you use Facebook as a Page, you do not get to see any personal activity. Instead, all activities by the page or any other page that the brand page follows.
Guide: How to use Facebook as a Page
Various ways can let you use Facebook as a page. In the below section, we will talk all about it in detail. Have a look!
- How to Like a Page a Page on Facebook
- How Do I Like or Comment on My Page on Another Page’s Post
- How Do I Like Another Page as My Page, and How Do I See Pages Feed On Facebook
- How to see the Pages Feed on Facebook
- How to Like or Follow a Facebook Page as a Page
Make sure you are either the page’s admin or have enough rights as a user.
1] How to Like a Page as a Page on Facebook?
If you want to like a Page as Page on Facebook, take a look at these steps:
- Click on the Hamburger menu in the top-right corner of Facebook.
- Select the Pages option. Here, you need to choose the Page you want to like.
- After that, click on your profile picture on the down-right part of the post.
- Now, select the Page you want to like.
- Like the Page.
2] How Do I Like or Comment on My Page on Another Page’s Post?
To like or comment on your Page on another Page’s post, you must be a moderator, editor, or admin. For that, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Facebook homepage. Click on the Profile Photo in the top right-hand corner. A drop-down will appear; click on See All Profiles option.
- Click on the Facebook Page you want to switch to.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear that your profile has been switched.
- You need to visit the Page you want to comment on or like. Proceed with liking or commenting on the post.
3] How Do I Like Another Page as My Page, and How Do I See Pages Feed On Facebook?
Do you want to like another Page as your Page? In that case, you need to adopt the steps mentioned here:
- Type the name of the Facebook page you want to like as a page in the Search option.
- Here, you must type the name of the Facebook page you wish to like.
- 3. Click the Page you want to like.
- Click on the three-dots icon on the right-hand corner of the Facebook Page. From the drop-down menu, you need to select Like as your Page option.
- Select the Page. Now, you need to click on the Submit button.
4] How to See the Pages Feed On Facebook?
- Click on the Profile Photo and switch to the Facebook page on which you want to see the Pages feed.
- Once on the page, click on the Menu option on the left-hand sidebar settings. It will reveal a list of other options.
- Select News Feed from that.
This is it. This will show you all the posts from pages you have liked other than some other relevant posts based on your activity.
5] How to Like or Follow a Facebook Page as a Page?
Are you wondering how to Like or follow a Facebook Page as Page? Here are the steps you can follow –
- Go to the Facebook Page you want to like.
- Click on the three dots present below the cover photo of the Page or next to the Like button.
- Select the Like as Your Page option. From the drop-down menu, you must choose the Page you want to like. Select the desired Page. Click on the Submit button.
- If you just want to follow the page, click on Follow button present in the same drop-down menu. This way, you don’t need to like the Page, and you will still see the posts from the Facebook page.
Note: The drop-down menu will also include pages on your Business Manager.
Using a Facebook page is an excellent idea for your business. It aids in connecting with customers and expanding brand visibility. However, it is vital to know how to use the Page to utilize it fully.
Is It Good to Use Facebook as a Page From the Same App?
Yes, using Facebook as Page from the same app is a good idea. You can easily switch between the personal profile and the page seamlessly.
How to Switch Between Facebook Page and User Profile?
Click on the profile photo to switch between Facebook Page and User Profile. Here, you will come across the Switch Profile option. After that, you can select your Page.