Do you feel irritated when you check out Facebook to tons of notifications that are irrelevant to you? That’s a familiar story for everyday Facebook users. With the trend of Instagram, FB is most commonly used to play games online! You would receive several daily notifications like “XYZ invited you to play Candy Crush Saga” and similar ones. Things would be more irritating for you if you do not use Facebook regularly. In such a scenario, logging in to several application requests creates a mess. There is a way using which you can avoid them. This post will guide you on how you can ignore all Facebook Application Requests.
How to Ignore All Facebook Application Requests?
Ignoring all Facebook Application Requests is easy peasy. The methods differ slightly for PC and Smartphones yet are effortless. When you Ignore all FB apps and game requests, then this will decrease your Notifications count.
Method 1: Ignore All Facebook Application Requests on PC
When you tend not to receive gaming requests, you can choose not to receive them! Follow the steps given below to Ignore All Facebook Application Requests on PC:
- Go to Facebook.com and sign in with your credentials.
- Click on the three-lined icon at the top right and go to Settings and Privacy by clicking on the downward arrow beside it.
- Click on Settings and then open Notifications.
- Scroll to the end, and then click on What Notifications You Receive
- Navigate to Other Notifications
- Toggle off the Allow Notifications on Facebook-Button
Above the Toggle buttons, it will be mentioned that the Notifications Toggle button is for apps, games, news, nearby restaurants, or similar. Besides, if you want notifications only via Push, SMS, or Emails, you can Toggle on the other buttons.
Method 2: Ignore All Facebook Application Requests on Smartphone
Fb is a great way to stay connected on the go. While sharing essential updates like check-in, photos, or catching up with friends, gaming requests annoy you!
Follow the steps given below to Ignore All Facebook Application Requests on smartphones:
- Tap on the profile picture icon at the top right to open the Menu
- Navigate to Settings and Privacy and go to Settings
- Under Security, select Apps, and Websites
- Scroll down to Preferences and press the turn-off button beneath Games and App Notifications
- Hit the Turn off switch in the Turn off Game and App Notifications pop-up
It will turn off game and app notifications. Further, with more privacy controls, you can turn off game and app Requests for specific Friends by navigating to Block Settings. Doing so will not block the purpose but only prevents games and app requests.
If you wish to unlink your Facebook account from any apps you had previously logged in to, it’s possible. To do so, go to Apps, Websites, and Games under Preferences. You can then unlink your account from any of the apps or services listed.
The Wrap Up
You will have your answer if you are looking for How to Ignore All Facebook Application Requests. The methods slightly differ for Mobile and PC. For both of them, you should Navigate to the Notifications or Security section under Settings. Further, if you are willing to block requests, you can also do so through Privacy Settings. Again the methods vary on mobile and computer.
How Do I Block All Apps on Facebook?
To block all Apps on Facebook, head over to its Security Settings. You can then press the turn-off button under Apps, Websites, and Games.
How Do I Decline All Facebook Page Invites?
Facebook does not provide the feature to decline all Facebook Page invites. However, block the page if you are irritated by a specific one.
How Can I Block All Games on Facebook?
To block all games on Facebook, Navigate to Facebook Security Settings. You can then turn off Apps, Websites, and Games, which will block the games.
How Do I Turn off App Access on Facebook?
Open Settings from the Facebook menu. Further, you have to go to Security Settings, and under Apps, Websites and Games, you can remove specific app access on Facebook.
How to Block Friend Requests on Facebook for PC
Doing so on a PC is quite simple. Instead, it will become difficult for you to find the blocking requests feature amongst multiple features under one view.
Follow the steps given below to block friend requests on Facebook for PC:
- Go to Menu at the top-right corner by clicking on the three-lined icon
- Navigate to Settings and Privacy and select Settings
- Tap on Privacy from the left-pane
- Now, open Who can Send you Friend Requests and set it to Friends of Friends instead of Everyone.
Thus, only your friends of friends can send you friend requests. It limits the people and hence blocks strangers from sending you friend requests.
How to Block Friend Requests on Facebook for Mobile
Facebook tends to offer essential security to its users. Complying with the same, you cannot wholly avoid friend requests. It does not entirely block all incoming requests, as Facebook is to connect people and socialize.
Follow the steps given below to block friend requests on Facebook for Mobile:
- Tap on your Profile Pic icon on the right
- Scroll down to Settings and select Privacy Shortcuts
- Head over to Privacy and tap on See More Privacy Settings
- Under How People Can Find and Contact You, navigate to Who Can Send You Friend Requests
- Tap on the Radio button (solid circle shape) at Friends of Friends
Further, if you do so due to a specific person, you can decline the request and block the person specifically.